Ion Genesis Smart Controller and Sensors With Pipe Bracket - 20'
- Displays vital equipment and alarm notifications.
- Pumps plug directly into the controller just as they would a wall outlet.
- Detect high water nd also acts as a secondary switch incase the primary Ion sensor fails.
The Ion Genesis is a first of a kind digital pump controller that is designed to operate one or two pumps (one at a time). The Ion Digital Level Sensors are used in place of standard float switches. These digital sensors incorporate smart sensing technology that sends critical system information such as pump amp draw, how long the pump operates, water level, and many more features direct to the Ion Genesis controller. You can collect and analyze system data never before possible with the level sensor controllers. Any change or variation in your system performance will sound an alarm or alert of possible equipment failure before flooding occurs. This new technology allows you to adjust the turn on level of your system without removing the system cover.
|Featuring Ion Digital Level Sensors||
• First of its kind solid-state sensing technology with no moving parts
• Multipoint sealing mechanism that supersedes single surface seals
• Rated at 2 million cycles, it will last 4 times longer than a standard pump switch
|Voltage||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Output Capacity (per outlet)||1/2 HP, 12 FLA, 15 Amp Max, 72 LRA|
|Remote Alarm Contacts||Normally Closed (open during alarm state) 30 V/DC @ 1 Amp Max|
|Temperature Range||32├»┬¥┬║ F to 104├»┬¥┬║ F (0├»┬¥┬║ C to 40├»┬¥┬║ C)|
|Audible Alarm||80 dB @ 10 ft.|
|Enclosure||NEMA-1 UL94V-0 ABS|
|Weight||2 lbs||Mounting Hardware (controller)||(4) #10 Screws (not included)|
|Mounting Dimensions (controller)||8.25" X 3.50"|
|Financing||PayPal Credit - No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|